Report NEP-URE-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin R. West & Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1145, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Educational Production in East Asia: The Impact of Family Background and Schooling Policies on Student Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Morris Davis & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "Housing and the business cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Valéria Pero & Adalberto Cardoso & Peter Elias, 2003. "Urban Regeneration and Spatial Discrimination: the Case of Favelas Residents in Rio," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f41, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Carmen, CAMACHO & Benteng, ZOU, 2003. "The Spatial Solow Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mark R. Montgomery & Paul C. Hewett, 2004. "Urban Poverty and Health in Developing Countries: Household and Neighborhood Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers 04-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Wasmer, Etienne & Zenou, Yves, 2004. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment with Explicit Spatial Frictions," Working Paper Series 615, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Ammermüller & Hans Heijke & Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," Kiel Working Papers 1154, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Claudia M. Buch & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2003. "The Distance Puzzle: On the Interpretation of the Distance Coefficient in Gravity Equations," Kiel Working Papers 1159, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Matthias, DOEPKE, 2003. "To Segregate or to Integrate : Education Politics and Democracy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).