Report NEP-URE-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanes, Niklas, 2003. "Empirical Studies in Local Public Finance: Spillovers, Amalgamations, and Tactical Redistribution," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 604, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jonathan Guryan, 2003. "Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements," NBER Working Papers 9545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff & Nicolas Marceau, 2002. "Advance Production Duopolies and Posted Prices or Market-Clearing Prices," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-08, McMaster University.
- Pedro Guedes Carvalho, 2003. "Housing Demand in Portugal," Econometrics, EconWPA 0303005, EconWPA.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003. "Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers, David K. Levine d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Burbidge & Katherine Cuff, 2002. "Capital Tax Competition and Returns to Scale," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-10, McMaster University.
- Ben Jensen & Mark N. Harris, 2003. "Neighbourhood Measures: Quantifying the Effects of Neighbourhood Externalities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2003n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bunzel, Helle & Marcoul, Philippe, 2003. "Can Racially Unbiased Police Perpetuate Long-Run Discrimination?," Staff General Research Papers 10200, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore