Report NEP-UPT-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2012. "Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its use," MPRA Paper 43414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayrhofer, Thomas & Krieger, Miriam, 2012. "Patient Preferences and Treatment Thresholds under Diagnostic Risk: An Economic Laboratory Experiment," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62033, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Souza, Filipe & Rêgo, Leandro, 2012. "Mixed Equilibrium: When Burning Money is Rational," MPRA Paper 43410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2012.
"Суб-Интервальный Анализ И Возможности Его Применения
[Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its applications]," MPRA Paper 43494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Archavski, V. Yu. & Okulov, V. L., 2012. "An Experiment on Decision Making under Risk and Uncertainty," Working Papers 541, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2013. "Utility maximization with current utility on the wealth: regularity of solutions to the HJB equation," Papers 1301.0280, arXiv.org.