Суб-Интервальный Анализ И Возможности Его Применения
[Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its applications]
AbstractThe article represents a brief review and development of the plenary report in the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Three existing tools of sub-interval analysis (sub-interval arithmetic, incomplete data analysis and images) are reviewed and elements of two new tools (sub-interval calculus and layerwise analysis) are presented. The sub-interval analysis may be used, e.g., in economics: microeconomics, macroeconomics, accounting, econometrics, utility theory; the Internet, statistics, Fourier analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43494.
Date of creation: 30 Dec 2012
Date of revision:
economics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; accounting; econometrics; utility; utility theory; modeling; internet;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Kahneman & Richard H. Thaler, 2006. "Anomalies: Utility Maximization and Experienced Utility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 221-234, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.