Report NEP-UPT-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halevy, Yoram, 2012. "Parametric Recoverability of Preferences," Micro Theory Working Papers yoram_halevy-2012-20, Microeconomics.ca Website, revised 30 Jun 2012.
- Keil, Alwin & Nielsen, Thea, 2012. "Accounting for farmers’ risk preferences in investigating land allocation decisions in marginal environments: a test of various elicitation measures in an application from Vietnam," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126054, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sven Haller & Tyll Krüger & Thomas Neumann & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs, and Information in a Corruption Game - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yiling Chen & David M Pennock, 2012. "A Utility Framework for Bounded-Loss Market Makers," Papers 1206.5252, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2012. "Maximizing Utility of Consumption Subject to a Constraint on the Probability of Lifetime Ruin," Papers 1206.6268, arXiv.org.
- de Vincent-Humphreys, Rupert & Noss, Joseph, 2012. "Estimating probability distributions of future asset prices: empirical transformations from option-implied risk-neutral to real-world density functions," Bank of England working papers 455, Bank of England.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2012. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? Counterparty risk, incentives and margins," Working Paper Series 1413, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halevy, Yoram, 2012. "Time Consistency: Stationarity and Time Invariance," Micro Theory Working Papers yoram_halevy-2012-19, Microeconomics.ca Website, revised 24 Jun 2012.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2012. "Shannon's measure of information, path averages and the origins of random utility models in transport itinerary or mode choice analysis," PSE Working Papers halshs-00713168, HAL.
- John M. Maheu & Thomas H. McCurdy & Xiaofei Zhao, 2012. "Do Jumps Contribute to the Dynamics of the Equity Premium?," Working Paper Series 47_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ejsing, Jacob & Grothe, Magdalena & Grothe, Oliver, 2012. "Liquidity and credit risk premia in government bond yields," Working Paper Series 1440, European Central Bank.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2012. "Estimating C-CAPM and the Equity Premium over the Frequency Domain," DEOS Working Papers 1216, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Yuriy Kitsul & Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," NBER Working Papers 18195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Waqas & Haider, Adnan & Iqbal, Javed, 2012. "Estimation of discount factor (beta) and coefficient of relative risk aversion (gamma) in selected countries," MPRA Paper 39736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 5. Do Investors Disproportionately Shed Assets of Distant Countries Under Increased Uncertainty?: Evidence from the Global Financial Crisi," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 968, OECD Publishing.
- Christian , Pierdzioch & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Forecasting U.S. Housing Starts Under Asymmetric Loss," Working Paper 118/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.