Report NEP-UPT-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2011. "Ambiguity in Asset Pricing and Portfolio Choice: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 417, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2011. "From Wald to Savage: homo economicus becomes a Bayesian statistician," MPRA Paper 34117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Gaowang, 2011. "Time Preference and Interest Rate in a dynamic general Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 34063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiu Yu Ko, 2011. "Menu Auctions with Non-Transferable Utilities and Budget Constraints," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 787, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2011. "Updating the Option Implied Probability of Default Methodology," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 462, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1827, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2011. "Weak continuity of preferences with nontransitive indifference," MPRA Paper 34182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Laura Pesce, 2011. "Are Asymmetrically Informed Agents Envious?," CSEF Working Papers 292, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2011. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.