Weak continuity of preferences with nontransitive indifference
AbstractWe characterize weak continuity of an interval order on a topological space by using the concept of a scale in a topological space.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34182.
Date of creation: 17 Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Weakly continuous interval order; continuous numerical representation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-10-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.