Report NEP-UPT-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & William T. Harbaugh, 2010. "Unexpected Utility: Experimental Tests of Five Key Questions about Preferences over Risk," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-14, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 03 Apr 2010.
- Li, Jinlu, 2010. "Some solutions to the equity premium and volatility puzzles," MPRA Paper 26833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Benjamin Eden, 2010. "Consumption Smoothing and the Equity Premium," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Vazquez & Richard Watt, 2010. "A Note on the Intensity of Downside Risk Aversion," ICER Working Papers 24-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "Term structure of psychological interest rates: A behavioral test," Post-Print halshs-00536910, HAL.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000321, David K. Levine.
- S.Shankar & C.J. O’Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Production Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Study," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie & Jessica Fouilloux, 2010. "Interest Term Premiums and C-CAPM: A Test of a Parsimonious Model," Working Papers halshs-00536924, HAL.
- Ole Peters, 2010. "The time resolution of the St. Petersburg paradox," Papers 1011.4404, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Müller, Holger & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Experimental evidence of context-dependent preferences in risk-free settings," Working Paper Series in Economics 12, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Tang, Qianfeng, 2010. "Interim Partially Correlated Rationalizability," MPRA Paper 26810, University Library of Munich, Germany.