Report NEP-UPT-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2009. "Risk aversion and schooling decisions," Working Papers hal-00411099, HAL.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Uzi Segal, 2009. "Transitive Regret," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 711, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Walker, Todd & Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2009. "Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility," MPRA Paper 17139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nataliya Barasinska, 2010. "Would Lehman Sisters Have Done It Differently?: An Empirical Analysis of Gender Differences in Investment Behavior," Working Paper / FINESS 6.2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "Market risk premium used in 2008 by Professors: A survey with 1,400 answers," IESE Research Papers D/796, IESE Business School.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Ko-Chia Yu, 2009. "How Important Are Risk-Taking Incentives in Executive Compensation?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-076/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Meroz, Yael & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians in the laboratory: An incentive-compatible experiment," MPRA Paper 17107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eyal Winter & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Jose Mendez-Naya & Luciano Mendez-Naya, 2009. "Mental Equilibrium and Rational Emotions," Discussion Paper Series dp521, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Maria Joana Girante & Barry K. Goodwin, 2009. "The Acreage and Borrowing Effects ok Direct Payments Under Uncertainty: A Simulation," NIPE Working Papers 14/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.