Report NEP-UPT-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ales Cerný & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2008. "On the Computation of Optimal Monotone Mean-Variance Portfolios via Truncated Quadratic Utility," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 79, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C-René Dominique, 2008. "Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2008_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Stefano Iezzi, 2008. "Investors' risk attitude and risky behavior: a Bayesian approach with imperfect information," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 692, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alaoui, Larbi, 2008. "The value of useless information," MPRA Paper 11411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asher A. Blass & Saul Lach & Charles F. Manski, 2008. "Using Elicited Choice Probabilities to Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences for Electricity Reliability," NBER Working Papers 14451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00268829_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Joana, RESENDE, 2008. "Uncertainty quality, product variety and price competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2008027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ferre De Graeve & Maarten Dossche & Marina Emiris & Henri Sneessens & Raf Wouters, 2008. "Risk premiums and macroeconomic dynamics in a heterogeneous agent model," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 150, National Bank of Belgium.