Report NEP-UPT-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuri Golubev & Wolfgang Härdle & Roman Timonfeev, 2008. "Testing Monotonicity of Pricing Kernels," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Loss Aversion: A Discrete Choice Experiment in the Health-Care Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LorÃ¡n Chollete & Randi NÃ¦s & Johannes A. Skjeltorp, 2007. "What captures liquidity risk? A comparison of trade and order based liquidity factors," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2007/03, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203145_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2008. "Optimal Savings Distortions with Recursive Preferences," NBER Working Papers 13720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fu, Qiang & Lu, Jingfeng, 2007. "Unifying Contests: from Noisy Ranking to Ratio-Form Contest Success Functions," MPRA Paper 6679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00201377_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludovic Renou & Karl H. Schlag, 2008. "Minimax regret and strategic uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2008.
- Graham Loomes & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Preference reversals and disparities between willingness to pay and willingness to accept in repeated markets," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2007-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Mitreanu, Cristian, 2007. "A Business-Relevant View of Human Nature," MPRA Paper 6560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Rondeau & John A. List, 2008. "Matching and Challenge Gifts to Charity:Evidence from Laboratory and Natural Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 13728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enzo Dia, 2007. "Uncertainty, Information, and Trust in Banking Intermediation," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 130, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.