Report NEP-UPT-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and the Nash Bargaining and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Guido, Cataife, 2007. "The pronouncements of paranoid politicians," MPRA Paper 4473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Cyrille HagnerÃ© & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "Welfare Comparisons of Income Distributions and Family Size," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 0702, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 16 Jan 2007.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Sigbert Klinke & Uwe Ziegenhagen, 2007. "On the Utility of E-Learning in Statistics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "Is India Better off Today than 15 Years ago? A Robust Multidimensional Answer," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 0704, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 18 May 2007.