Report NEP-UPT-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ya'acov Ritov & Wolfgang Härdle, 2007. "From Animal Baits to Investors’ Preference: Estimating and Demixing of the Weight Function in Semiparametric Models for Biased Samples," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enzo Giacomini & Wolfgang Härdle, 2007. "Statistics of Risk Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fernando A. Broner & Guido Lorenzoni & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Why Do Emerging Economies Borrow Short Term?," NBER Working Papers 13076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Penaranda, 2007. "Portfolio Choice Beyond the Traditional Approach," FMG Discussion Papers dp587, Financial Markets Group.
- Giuseppe Attanasi, Luca Corazzini, Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Voting as a Lottery," ISLA Working Papers 28, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Kenneth Clements, 2006. "Price Elasticities of Demand Are Minus One-half," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Perroni, Carlo & Proto, Eugenio, 2007. "Moral Hazard and Entrepreneurial Failure in a Two-sector Model of Productive Matching - with an Application to the Natural Resource Curse," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 796, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2006. "Making Sense of the Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Timing in Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 3142, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2007.
- Jun Ma, 2006. "Consumption Persistence and the Equity Premium Puzzle: A Resolution or Not? (Job Market Paper)," Working Papers UWEC-2006-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2006. "Reciprocity, inequity-aversion, and oligopolistic competition," MPRA Paper 3143, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00092335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith R. McLaren & K.K. Gary Wong, 2007. "Effective global regularity and empirical modeling of direct, inverse and mixed demand systems," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Annette Kirstein & Roland Kirstein, 2007. "Iterative Reasoning in an Experimental "Lemons" Market," FEMM Working Papers 07014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jeanette Brosig & Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2007. "Selfish in the end? An investigation of consistency and stability of individual behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 07005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.