Report NEP-UPT-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. André & Laura Riesgo, 2006. "A Duality Procedure to Elicit Nonlinear Multiattribute Utility Functions," Working Papers 06.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadja Silberhorn & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "Estimation with the Nested Logit Model: Specifications and Software Particularities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin C. McGuire, 2006. "Collective Risk Control And Group Security: The Unexpected Consequences of Differential Risk Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-402, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Raj Chetty, 2006. "A Bound on Risk Aversion Using Labor Supply Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 12067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osamu Keyda, 2006. "Market Equilibrium Under The Circumstances Of Selectable Economic Conditions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Holm & Mads Meier Jæger, 2005. "Relative Risk Aversion and Social Reproduction in Intergenerational Educational Attainment: Application of a Dynamic Discrete Choice Mode," CAM Working Papers 2006-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie F. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2006. "Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 1999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).