Report NEP-TUR-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mwaura, Francis & Ssekitoleko, Solomon, 2012. "Reviewing Ugandaâ€™s tourism sector for economic and social upgrading," Research Series, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) 148957, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Panchapakesan, P., 2013. "Antecedents of customer loyalty in medical tourism," Working Papers Series 2 13-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Huijuan, Cao & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Environmental impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airline Consolidation and the Distribution of Traffic between Primary and Secondary Hubs," Working Papers 2072/211632, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Terence C. Mills & Peter Dawson & Paul Downward, 2013. "Olympic news and attitudes towards the Olympics: A compositional time-series analysis of how sentiment is affected by events," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 046, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..