Report NEP-TUR-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mwaura, Francis & Ssekitoleko, Solomon, 2012. "Reviewing Uganda’s tourism sector for economic and social upgrading," Research Series 148957, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Panchapakesan, P., 2013. "Antecedents of customer loyalty in medical tourism," Working Papers Series 2 13-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Huijuan, Cao & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Environmental impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airline Consolidation and the Distribution of Traffic between Primary and Secondary Hubs," Working Papers 2072/211632, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Terence C. Mills & Peter Dawson & Paul Downward, 2013. "Olympic news and attitudes towards the Olympics: A compositional time-series analysis of how sentiment is affected by events," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 046, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..