Report NEP-TUR-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Diana Pérez-Dacal, 2012. "Effects of tourism development on temporality," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0047, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Diego Giuliani, 2012. "Empirical assessment of the tourism-led growth hypothesis: the case of the â€œTirol-SÃ¼dtirol-Trentinoâ€ Europaregion," DISA Working Papers 2012/02, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Mar 2012.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "The determinants of intra-industry trade in the tourism services," MPRA Paper 37444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Williams, Katie & Lindsay, Morag & Dair, Carol, 2012. "The influence of individuals’ environmental attitudes and urban design features on their travel patterns in sustainable neighborhoods in the UK," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2012. "Experiences from the Swedish Value of Time study," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Marques, Bruno Pereira, 2011. "Territorial strategic planning as a support instrument for regional and local development: a comparative analysis between Lisbon and Barcelona metropolitan areas," MPRA Paper 37457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas & Franklin, Joel, 2012. "Valuations of travel time variability in scheduling versus mean-variance models," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).