Report NEP-TUR-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "When the Cat's Away, the Mice Will Play: Gambling Behaviour of Visitors in Australia," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2010-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Hearn, Jeff & Tallberg, Teemu & McKie, Linda & Gripenberg, Pernilla & Jyrkinen, Marjut & Niemistö, Charlotta, 2009. "The Quest for Well-being in Growth Industries: Contexts, Research Design and Methodological Development," Working Papers, Hanken School of Economics 548, Hanken School of Economics.
- Vinayak Uppal & Debjani Ghosh, 2010. "The Impact of the Commonwealth Games 2010 on Urban Development of Delhi -An Analysis with a Historical Perspective from Worldwide Experiences and the 1982 Asian Games," Working Papers id:2456, eSocialSciences.
- Gerard Delanty, 2010. "The European Heritage from a Critical Cosmopolitian Perspective," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 19, European Institute, LSE.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Mega-Events and Sectoral Employment: The Case of the 1996 Olympic Games," Working Papers, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg 035, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Jacopo A. Baggio & Rodolfo Baggio, 2009. "Simulations and agent-based modelling," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 021, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.