Report NEP-TUR-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "When the Cat's Away, the Mice Will Play: Gambling Behaviour of Visitors in Australia," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Hearn, Jeff & Tallberg, Teemu & McKie, Linda & Gripenberg, Pernilla & Jyrkinen, Marjut & Niemistö, Charlotta, 2009. "The Quest for Well-being in Growth Industries: Contexts, Research Design and Methodological Development," Working Papers 548, Hanken School of Economics.
- Vinayak Uppal & Debjani Ghosh, 2010. "The Impact of the Commonwealth Games 2010 on Urban Development of Delhi -An Analysis with a Historical Perspective from Worldwide Experiences and the 1982 Asian Games," Working Papers id:2456, eSocialSciences.
- Gerard Delanty, 2010. "The European Heritage from a Critical Cosmopolitian Perspective," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 19, European Institute, LSE.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Mega-Events and Sectoral Employment: The Case of the 1996 Olympic Games," Working Papers 035, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Jacopo A. Baggio & Rodolfo Baggio, 2009. "Simulations and agent-based modelling," Working Papers 021, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.