Report NEP-TRE-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc81002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrícia Helena Gambogi Boson, 2012. "Road Transport and Climate Change in Brazil," One Pager 158, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- André DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Michel DE LARA & Serge PIPERNO, 2011. "Cordon pricing in the monocentric city: theory and application to Paris region," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Min, Hokey & Lambert, Thomas, 2013. "An Exploratory Evaluation of State Road Provision to Commuters and Shippers using Data Envelopment Analysis and Tobit Regression," MPRA Paper 47196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooper, Jill F & Ragland, David R & Ewald, Katrin & Wasserman, Lisa & Murphy, Christopher J, 2013. "Observational Study of Cell Phone and Texting Use Among California Drivers 2012 and Comparison to 2011 Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9vd2x6dm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airline Consolidation and the Distribution of Traffic between Primary and Secondary Hubs," Working Papers 2072/211632, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Lykotrafiti, A.A., 2012. "Innovation is in the (clean) air: The inclusion of aviation in the EU emissions trading scheme as a driver of innovation in air transport," Discussion Paper 2012-033, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga & Véronique Robichaud, 2013. "Analysing Job Creation Effects of Scaling Up Infrastructure Spending in South Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1310, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar & Saggar, Mridul, 2013. "A firm level study of the determinants of export performance in machinery and transport equipment industry of India," MPRA Paper 47127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huijuan, Cao & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Environmental impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.