Report NEP-TRA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Earnings Differentials and Returns to Education in China, 1995-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & PÃ¤ivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "Offshore jurisdictions (including Cyprus), corruption money laundering and Russian round-trip investment," NBER Working Papers 19019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Jing You, 2013. "Poverty Dynamics of Households in Rural China," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2013-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2013.
- Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "The political economy of food pricing policy in China," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manmohan Agarwal & John Whalley, 2013. "China and India: Reforms and the Response: How Differently have the Economies Behaved," NBER Working Papers 19006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgescu, George, 2013.
"RomÃ¢nia Ã®n perioada post-crizÄƒ: investiÅ£iile strÄƒine directe ÅŸi efecte asupra echilibrului financiar extern
[Romania in post-crisis period: foreign direct investments and effects on external ," MPRA Paper 46531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2013. "A case study of an advanced Dutch disease: The Russian oil," MPRA Paper 46670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Lessons Learned from Tax versus Expenditure Based Fiscal Consolidation in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 46792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Hill, 2013. "Reforms for a Cleaner, Healthier Environment in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1045, OECD Publishing.
- Salies, Evens, 2012. "Lin, B., Jiang, Z, 2012. Designation and influence of household increasing block electricity tariffs in China. Energy Policy 42, pp. 164â€“173: How biased is the measurement of householdâ€™s loss?," MPRA Paper 46811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commander, Simon & Nikolaychuk, Olexandr & Vikhrov, Dmytro, 2013. "Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, Xin & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Watson, Philip & Zhang, Hua & Lu, Qian, 2013. "Technical efficiency in small-scale irrigation cooperative and its determinants from the perspective of social capital heterogeneityâ€“the case of northwestern China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 148070, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Complexity and Multinational Firms," MPRA Paper 46734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubil, Ivica, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Public-Private Wage Gap: Distributional Decomposition Evidence from Croatia 2008-2011," MPRA Paper 46798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lenka HebÃ¡kovÃ¡ & Jan VanÅ¾ura & Miroslav Kostic, 2012. "ERAWATCH country reports 2011: Czech Republic," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77803, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Dec 2012.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers, QUT Business School 012, QUT Business School.
- Jacek Walendowski, 2012. "ERAWATCH COUNTRY REPORTS 2011: Poland," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77775, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.