Report NEP-TRA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "On the Relevance of Exports for Regional Output Growth in China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1264, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baumöhl, Eduard, 2013. "Stock market integration between the CEE-4 and the G7 markets: Asymmetric DCC and smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 43834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holz, Carsten A, 2013. "Monthly industrial output in China since 1983," MPRA Paper 43867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dammert, Ana & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013. "Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," Working Papers CEB 13-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Holz, Carsten A, 2013. "Chinese statistics: classification systems and data sources," MPRA Paper 43869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye, Liming & Tang, Huajun & Wu, Wenbin & Yang, Peng & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "Chinese food security and climate change: Agriculture futures," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA & Elena AMBROSETTI, 2012. "Links Between Transnationalism Integration and Duration of Residence: The Case of eastern European Migrants in Italy," Working Papers 386, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Maria Bas, 2012. "Foreign ownership wage premium: Does financial health matter?," Working Papers 2012-24, CEPII research center.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Preza, Elisavet, 2012. "Public- Private Partnerships in Southeastern Europe: The case of Croatia," MPRA Paper 43830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gogodze, Joseph, 2013. "Composite indicator ECAICI and positioning of Georgia’s innovative capacities in Europe-Central Asia Region," MPRA Paper 43921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gogodze, Joseph, 2013. "Composite indicator for regional innovative systems of the countries with developing and transitional economy," MPRA Paper 43911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2013. "Protectionism and Protectionists Theories in the Balkans in the Interwar Period," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rubil, Ivica, 2013. "Accounting for regional poverty differences in Croatia: Exploring the role of disparities in average income and inequality," MPRA Paper 43827, University Library of Munich, Germany.