Report NEP-TRA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuping Liao & Yongsheng Zhang, 2012. "Strategies for Managing China's State-owned Foreign Direct Investment," EABER Working Papers 23337, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sylvie DÃ©murger & Li Shi, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns : Evidence from China," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1230, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2012. "The Brain Gain of Corporate Boards: A Natural Experiment from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesca Spigarelli & Hao Way, 2012. "The rising Chinese pharmaceutical industry: local champions vs global players," Working Papers 1206, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:eab:wpaper:23341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bijun WANG & Yiping HUANG, 2012. "Industry and Ownership Structure of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment," EABER Working Papers 23336, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Harry WU & Ximing YUE, 2012. "Accounting for Labor Input in Chinese Industry, 1949-2009," Discussion papers 12065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Qichun He & Meng Sun & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Financial Deregulation, Absorptive Capability, Technology Diffusion and Growth: Evidence from Chinese Panel Data," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 560, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Harry WU, 2012. "Measuring Gross Output, Value Added, Employment and Labor Productivity of the Chinese Economy at Industry Level, 1987-2008 — An Introduction to the CIP Database (Round 1.0)," Discussion papers 12066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shin S. Ikeda & Yan Zhang, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, a Short-Sale Restriction, and the Cross Section of Stock Returns: An Evidence from China," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Vasilieva, Elena & Schobert, Franziska, 2012. "Feedback to the ECB's monetary analysis: the Bank of Russia's experience with some key tools," Working Paper Series 1471, European Central Bank.
- Lin Cui, 2012. "Governance role of secondary shareholders : A study of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," EABER Working Papers 23338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wang, Fei, 2012. "Family Planning Policy in China: Measurement and Impact on Fertility," MPRA Paper 42226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2012. "Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection," MPRA Paper 42132, University Library of Munich, Germany.