Report NEP-TRA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 5905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Du, Luosha & Harrison, Ann & Jefferson, Gary, 2011. "Do institutions matter for FDI spillovers ? the implications of China's"special characteristics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5757, The World Bank.
- Wang, Hua, 2011. "Stakeholder dialogue as an institutional strategy for sustainable development in China : the case of community environmental roundtables," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5759, The World Bank.
- Alexander Chubrik & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Marek Dabrowski, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union," CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0100, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fan, Ying, 2011. "Services Policy Reform in the People’s Republic of China: Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 304, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Qian Wang & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Local Government Tax Effort in China: an Analysis of Provincial Tax Performance," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 483, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier modelling for analyzing environmental efficiency and economic growth," MPRA Paper 32839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Economic growth and carbon dioxide emissions: Empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 32840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Ivo Bicanic & Oriana Vukoja, 2011. "Wage Inequality and the Labor Market Impact of Economic Transformation: Croatia, 1970-2008," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 11-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nelly Petkova & Rafal Stanek & Angela Bularga, 2011. "Medium-term Management of Green Budget: The Case of Ukraine," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 31, OECD Publishing.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2011. "Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality : an empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5756, The World Bank.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2011. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Child Health Outcomes and Abandonment. Evidence from Romania," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 512, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.