Report NEP-TRA-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2010. "Evolution of Employment Protection Legislation in the USSR, CIS and Baltic States, 1985-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Weiss, 2010. "Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and its Neighbors: Partners or Competitors for Trade and Investment?," Working Papers id:3303, eSocialSciences.
- Jing You, 2010. "Evaluating poverty duration and transition:A spell-approach to rural China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 13410, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Janda, Karel, 2010. "Vertical integration in the Czech agriculture – focus on dairy and meat sectors," MPRA Paper 27408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Péter Gábriel, 2010. "Household inflation expectations and inflation dynamics," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2010/12, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Heryan, Tomas & Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "How related are interbank and lending interest rates? Evidence on selected EU countries," MPRA Paper 27276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omay, Nazli C. & Karadagli, Ece C., 2010. "Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency for Emerging Economies: A Nonlinear Approach," MPRA Paper 27312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-UniversitÃ¤t Mainz 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Paweł Strawiński, 2010. "Economic determinants of sport participation in Poland," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2010-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Maoyong Fan & Zhen Lei & Guoen Liu, 2010. "Are Assets in Medical Savings Accounts Discounted? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 201012, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.