Report NEP-TRA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2010. "The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," MPRA Paper 23764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tran, Tuyen & Doan, Tinh, 2010. "Industrialization, economic and employment structure changes in Vietnam during economic transition," MPRA Paper 26979, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2010.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2010-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sandrine Levasseur & Sandrine Levasseur, 2010. "International outsourcing over the business cycle: some intuition for Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2010-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luigi Bonatti & Kiryl Haiduk, 2010. "Dualism and growth in transition economies: a two-sector model with efficient and subsidized enterprises," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1015, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "Determinants of the exchange market pressure in the euro-candidate countries," MPRA Paper 26933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Makarova & Anna Ilyina & Christian Schmieder & Eugenio Cerutti, 2010. "Bankers without Borders? Implications of Ring-Fencing for European Cross-Border Banks," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & Éva Kaponya, 2010. "A Structural Vector Autoregressive (SVAR) model for the Hungarian labour market," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2010/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Tatahi, Motasam, 2010. "Enterprise performance, privatization and the role of ownership in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 27054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimír Benáček, 2010. "Economic Factors in the Choice of Profession and School in the Case of Secondary Education in Prague," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2010/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Dao Le Thanh, 2010. "Is Nonfarm Diversification a Way Out of Poverty for Rural Households? Evidence from Vietnam in 1993-2006," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2010-17, PEP-PMMA.
- Marina Grusevaja, 2010. "Governmental Learning as a Determinant of Economic Growth," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 23, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jens Hölscher & Nicole Nulsch & Johannes Stephan, 2010. "State Aid in the Enlarged European Union. An Overview," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 24, Halle Institute for Economic Research.