Report NEP-TRA-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2010. "Labor market institutions and labor market performance: what can we learn from transition countries?," Working Papers 714, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2010. "Entry, Growth, and the Business Environment: A Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data from the U.S. and Transition Economies," Working Papers 10-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anil Markandya & Wan-Jung Chou, 2010. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2010.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xiaobing Wang & Woojin Kang & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Poverty and Vulnerability in Rural China: Effects of Taxation," Working Papers id:2886, eSocialSciences.
- Chloe Duvivier, 2010. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency in Agriculture? Evidence from China," Working Papers 201026, CERDI.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "How to Sustain the Chinese Economic Miracle? The Risk of Unraveling the Global Rebalancing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_617, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2010. "Markets of loans provided to household and their integration measured by price indicators," MPRA Paper 25250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Assessing China’s Energy Conservation and Carbon Intensity: How Will the Future Differ from the Past?," Working Papers 2010.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubik, 2010. "Relationship Lending in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- C. Franco & E. Gerussi, 2010. "Trade, FDI and income inequality. Empirical evidence from transition countries," Working Papers Prin 015, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Mihai & Roman, Monica, 2010. "Statistical evaluation of spatial concentration of unemployment by gender," MPRA Paper 25161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.