Report NEP-TRA-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2010. "Labor market institutions and labor market performance: what can we learn from transition countries?," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 714, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2010. "Entry, Growth, and the Business Environment: A Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data from the U.S. and Transition Economies," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anil Markandya & Wan-Jung Chou, 2010. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xiaobing Wang & Woojin Kang & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Poverty and Vulnerability in Rural China: Effects of Taxation," Working Papers id:2886, eSocialSciences.
- Chloé DUVIVIER, 2010. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency in Agriculture? Evidence from China," Working Papers, CERDI 201026, CERDI.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "How to Sustain the Chinese Economic Miracle? The Risk of Unraveling the Global Rebalancing," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_617, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pavla, Vodová, 2010. "Markets of loans provided to household and their integration measured by price indicators," MPRA Paper 25250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Assessing China’s Energy Conservation and Carbon Intensity: How Will the Future Differ from the Past?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubik, 2010. "Relationship Lending in the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2010/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- C. Franco & E. Gerussi, 2010. "Trade, FDI and income inequality. Empirical evidence from transition countries," Working Papers Prin, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 015, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Mihai & Roman, Monica, 2010. "Statistical evaluation of spatial concentration of unemployment by gender," MPRA Paper 25161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.