Report NEP-TRA-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohsen Fardmanesh & Li Tan, 2009. "Structural Change in Transition Economies: Does Foreign Aid Matter?," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 982, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in European Regions," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00449447_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2010. "Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse, 2009. "Welfare Effects of Regressive Taxation and Subsidies in China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 10809, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Kris James Mitchener & Se Yan, 2010. "Globalization, Trade & Wages: What Does History tell us about China?," NBER Working Papers 15679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "The IMF’s Stand-by Arrangements and the Economic Downturn in Eastern Europe: The Cases of Hungary, Latvia, and Ukraine," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2009-31, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2010. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 160, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2010. "Bosnia and Herzegovina's surprising export performance : back to the past in a new veil but will It last ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5187, The World Bank.
- Sidorchuk, Roman, 2001. "Market prospects of meat and meat products in Russia," Working Papers, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) wpaper:1p, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), revised Dec 2009.