Report NEP-TRA-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yao, Yi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Race to the top and race to the bottom: Tax competition in rural China:," IFPRI discussion papers 799, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania," MPRA Paper 10998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Introducing Vouchers and Standardized Tests for Higher Education in Russia: Expectations and Measurements," MPRA Paper 11059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsuki, Takashi & Usami, Ryoichi, 2007. "China's Regional Convergence in Panels with Multiple Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 10167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2008.
- Waldo Tapia & Juan Yermo, 2008. "Fees in Individual Account Pension Systems: A Cross-Country Comparison," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 27, OECD Publishing.
- Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Laura Bacali, 2008. "The Status and Development of Eco-businesses in Romania," Working Papers 0828, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Zdzisław Mach & Grzegorz Pożarlik, 2008. "Collective identity formation in the process of EU enlargement; Defeating the inclusive paradigm of a European democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 14, RECON.
- Pinar Guven Uslu & Thuy Pham Linh, 2008. "Effects of Changes in Public Policy on Efficiency and Productivity of General Hospitals in Vietnam," Working Papers 08-30, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Corruption in Russia’s Doctoral Education," MPRA Paper 11138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Franta & Branislav Saxa & Katerina Smidkova, 2008. "Inflation Persistence: Is It Similar in the New EU Member States and the Euro Area Members?," Working Papers IES 2008/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Gulati, Ashok & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "The dragon and the elephant: Learning from agricultural and rural reforms in China and India," Issue briefs 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Qian, Haifeng, 2008. "Creative China? The University, Tolerance and Talent in Chinese Regional Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 145, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- Cheng, Fuzhi, 2008. "China: Shadow WTO agricultural domestic support notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 793, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi & Gallaher, Kevin, 2008. "Policies for Industrial Learning in China and Mexico: Neo-developmental vs. Neo-liberal approaches," MPRA Paper 11041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Transforming University Governance in Ukraine: Collegiums, Bureaucracies, and Political Institutions," MPRA Paper 11058, University Library of Munich, Germany.