Report NEP-TRA-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Sutton, 2004. "The Auto-component Supply Chain in China and India - A Benchmark Study," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- John Chapman & Ian Nish, 2004. "On the Periphery of the Russo-Japanese War - Part I," STICERD - International Studies Paper Series /2004/475, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- JosÃ© Luis Moraga-GonzÃ¡lez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1356, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Friedrich & Anita Kaltschuetz & Chang Woon Nam, 2004. "Significance and Determination of Fees for Municipal Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1357, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 04-107, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004. "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Paci, Pierella & Sasin, Martin J. & Verbeek, Jos, 2004. "Economic growth, income distribution, and poverty in Poland during transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3467, The World Bank.
- Avdullah Hoti, 2004. "Human Capital and Unemployment in Transition Economies: The Case of Kosova," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0412007, EconWPA.
- MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2003. "Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies," Working Papers 2003013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004. "Endowments, Market Potential, and Industrial Location: Evidence from Interwar Poland (1918-1939)," CEP Discussion Papers dp0609, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- VANNESTE, Jacques & VAN POECK, AndrÃ© & VEINER, Maret, . "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in accession countries," Working Papers 2004012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore