Report NEP-TID-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Lucas Navarro, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity in Chile," Research Department Publications 4691, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2010. "Do direct R&D subsidies lead to the monopolization of R&D in the economy?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maria Guadalupe & Olga Kuzmina & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "Innovation and Foreign Ownership," NBER Working Papers 16573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "Appropriability and Incentives with Complementary Innovations," Department of Economics University of Siena 603, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ådne Cappelen & Erik Fjærli & Frank Foyn & Torbjørn Hægeland & Jarle Møen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2010. "Evaluation of the Norwegian R&D tax credit scheme," Discussion Papers 640, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "Different competences, different modes in the globalization of innovation?. A comparative study of the Pune and Beijing regions," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore