Report NEP-TID-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Reinforcing the patent system? Effects of patent fences and knowledge diffusion on the development of new industries, technical progress and social welfare," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2008-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2008. "How Does Industry Specialization Affect the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Erik H. Schlie & Jaideep C. Prabhu & Rajesh K. Chandy, 2008. "Legacy effects in radical innovation: A study of European Internet banking," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-08-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine, 2008. "Real Options and Technology Choice under Bertrand Competition," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 08.16.260, LERNA, University of Toulouse.