Report NEP-TID-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stam, F.C. & Audretsch, D.B. & Meijaard, J., 2006. "Renascent Entrepreneurship," Research Paper ERS-2006-017-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Schutjens, V. & Stam, F.C., 2006. "Starting Anew: Entrepreneurial Intentions and Realizations Subsequent to Business Closure," Research Paper ERS-2006-015-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Alan Hughes, 2006. "University Industry Linkages and UK Science and Innovation Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp326, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- John Gabriel Goddard & Marc Isabelle, 2006. "Managing intellectual assets within knowledge-based partnerships: Insights from a survey of public laboratories collaborating with industry," Working Papers IMRI 0603, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "U.S. Universities' Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp432, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lee Davis, 2006. "Licensing Strategies of the Enterprising - but Vulnerable - "Intellectual Property" Vendors," DRUID Working Papers 06-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.