Report NEP-TID-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Francesco Lissoni issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 28, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Navas, J. & Kort, P.M., 2005. "Time to Complete and Research Joint Ventures: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper 2005-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- QUELIN, Bertrand V. & CLAUDE-GAUDILLAT, Valérie, 2004. "Innovation, new market and governance choices of entry : the internet brokerage market case," Les Cahiers de Recherche 805, HEC Paris.
- Andersson, Roland & John M. Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Higher Education, Localization and Innovation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 26, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2005. "Innovation Behaviour and Productivity Performance in the Nordic Region Does Foreign Ownership Matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 27, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2005. "Industrialization and Urbanization: Did the Steam Engine Contribute to the Growth of Cities in the United States?," NBER Working Papers 11206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Law & Nathan McLellan, 2005. "The Contributions from Firm Entry, Exit and Continuation to Labour Productivity Growth in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.