Report NEP-TID-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0309004, EconWPA.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2003-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ristuccia , C.A. & Tooze, J.A., 2003. "The Cutting Edge of Modernity: Machine Tools in the United States and Germany 1930-1945," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ark, Bart van & Inklaar, Robert & McGuckin, Robert H., 2003. "ICT and productivity in Europe and the United States," CCSO Working Papers, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research 200311, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2003s-60, CIRANO.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 03-96, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," NBER Working Papers 9991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Rein Kaarli, 2003. "Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002," Public Economics, EconWPA 0309005, EconWPA.