Report NEP-TID-1999-12-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klos, Tomas B., 1999. "Governance and matching," Research Report 99B41, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Robin Cowan & Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Working Papers 99027, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Iain Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson & Scott Stern, 1999. "The Diffusion of Science-Driven Drug Discovery: Organizational Change in Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 7359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fidel PÈrez Sebasti·n & Chris Papageorgiou, 1999. "Growth with Technical Change and Human Capital: Transition Dynamics Versus Steady State Predictions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 9908, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Austan Goolsbee & Peter J. Klenow, 1999. "Evidence on Learning and Network Externalities in the Diffusion of Home Computers," NBER Working Papers 7329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Heyes, 2000. "Revolving Doors and Regulatory Complexity," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 99/1, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
- Bolton, P. & Brodley, J.F. & Riordan, M.H., 1999. "Predatory Pricing: Strategic Theory and Legal Policy," Discussion Paper 1999-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 1999. "The Quality of Ideas: Measuring Innovation with Multiple Indicators," NBER Working Papers 7345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del Río & Omar Licandro, . "Endogenous vs Exogenously Driven Fluctuations in Vintage Capital Models," Working Papers 98-19, FEDEA.
- Johnson, C. & Gilles, R.P., 1999. "Spatial Social Networks," Discussion Paper 1999-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Masahiko Aoki, 1999. "Information and Governance in the Silicon Valley Model," Working Papers 99028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Petit, Pascal, 1999. "Les aléas de la croissance dans une économie fondée sur le savoir," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9909, CEPREMAP.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run," NBER Working Papers 7375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Marc Germain & Omar Licandro & Alphonse Magnus, . "Numerical solution by iterative methods of a class of vintage capital models," Working Papers 98-20, FEDEA.
- Fidel PÈrez Sebasti·n, 1999. "Growth and Public Support to Research and Imitation: The International Connection," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 9907, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.