Report NEP-SOG-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abrevaya, Jason & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2010. "Charity and Favoritism in the Field: Are Female Economists Nicer (To Each Other)?," IZA Discussion Papers 4921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2010. "The Merits of Using Citation-Based Journal Weighting Schemes to Measure Research Performance in Economics: The Case of New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 10/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Zinovyeva & Manuel F. Bagues, 2010. "Does gender matter for academic promotion? Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Working Papers 2010-15, FEDEA.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2009. "The Pricing of Academic Journals: A Two-Sided Market Perspective," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 09-098, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we10_10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 09-102, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).