Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biot-Paquerot, Guillaume, 2006.
"Organes de gouvernance et paradoxe démocratique: Le cas des conseils d’administration d’université
[Democratic paradox and governance mediums: the case of university boards]," MPRA Paper 2302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00137200_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ind:icrier:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oren Gazal-Ayal, . "Economic Analysis Of Law And Economics," German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press 2006-1-1156, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos, 2007. "Student Performance in Traditional vs. Online Format: Evidence from Introductory Economics Classes," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.