Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonung, Christina & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2006. "The Fruits of Economics - A Treat for Women? On gender balance in the economics profession in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 5/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Francesco Giavazzi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2007. "College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 38, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Scientific Activity. A Case Study of FONCYT in Argentina," OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) 1206, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Josep M. Colomer, 2007. "What other sciences look like," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1017, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Josep Lluís Boned & Llorenç Bagur, 2006. "Management information systems: The balanced scorecard in Spanish public universities," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 976, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2007001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McKnight, Abigail & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2007. "Sheer Class? Returns to educational performance : evidence from UK graduates first destination labour market outcomes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 786, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yee-Yee, Hla & Gnanajothy, Ponnudurai & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2006. "Faculty Rewards and Education Portfolios: A Report on Faculty Perceptions," MPRA Paper 2022, University Library of Munich, Germany.