Report NEP-SOC-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Karpf, 2014. "Expectation Formation and Social Influence," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00951588, HAL.
- Marco Paccagnella & Paolo Sestito, 2014. "School cheating and social capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 952, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kevin Lewis & Kurt Gray & Jens Meierhenrich, 2014. "The structure of online activism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 55821, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lakhani, Sadaf & Sacks, Audrey & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2014. ""They Are Not Like Us": Understanding Social Exclusion," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6784, The World Bank.
- Anders Fremstad, 2014. "Gains from Sharing: Sticky Norms, Endogenous Preferences, and the Economics of Shareable Goods," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2014-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sotiris Georganas & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2014. "Peer Pressure and Productivity: The Role of Observing and Being Observed," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 4572, CESifo Group Munich.
- Naroditskiy, Victor & Stein, Sebastian & Tonin, Mirco & Tran-Thanh, Long & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Jennings, Nicholas R., 2014. "Referral Incentives in Crowdfunding," IZA Discussion Papers 7995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Yu, 2014. "Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing," IZA Discussion Papers 7990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in Alms? Coordination Betwen Nonprofits on Markets for Donations," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1406, University of Namur, Department of Economics.