Report NEP-SOC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard & Hélène L'Huillier & Raphaële De La Martinière & Camille Sutter, 2013. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL hal-00815586, HAL.
- Luca Andriani, 2012. "Social Capital, Industrial Districts and Regional Unemployment in Italy," Working Papers, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research 9, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Zhang, Nan & Wang, Chong & Xu, Yan, 2012. "Social networking sites users' affective commitment: A combined view," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All, International Telecommunications Society (ITS) 72542, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Danila Serra, 2013. "Does Social Judgment Diminish Rule Breaking?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2013. "Gender Norms, Work Hours, and Corrective Taxation," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 857, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Greaney & Joseph P. Kaboski & Eva Van Leemput, 2013. "Can Self-Help Groups Really Be "Self-Help"?," NBER Working Papers 18970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.