Report NEP-SOC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junyi Shen & Hiromasa Takahashi, 2013. "A Cash Effect in Ultimatum Game Experiments," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2013-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Holstein, Fredrik & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2013. "Violation of environmental regulations in Sweden: Economic motives, environmental attitudes, and social capital," Working Paper Series, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences 2013:3, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2013. "Sharing One's Fortune? An Experimental Study on Earned Income and Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 7294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guzmán, Andrea & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Wollbrant, Conny, 2013. "Social Information and Charitable Giving: An artefactual field experiment with young children and adolescents," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 564, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jan 2014.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00802119, HAL.
- Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Cheap talk with simultaneous versus sequential messages," MPRA Paper 45727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossman, Zachary & van der Weele, JoÃ«l, 2013. "Self-Image and Strategic Ignorance in Moral Dilemmas," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0bp6z29t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.