Report NEP-SOC-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Shleifer, Andrei, 2011. "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 8625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justina AV Fischer, 2011. "Living under the ‘right’ government: does political ideology matter to trust in political institutions?," CEIS Research Paper 212, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Oct 2011.
- Hun Myoung Park, 2011. "Does Internet Use Crowd Out Face-To-Face Ties? Empirical Evidence from the Cumulative General Social Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2011_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2011. "Like What You Like or Like What Others Like? - Conformity and Peer Effects on Facebook," Research Papers in Economics 2011:27, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2011. "Trust, reciprocity and altruism: An impossible addition," wp.comunite 0082, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "The Old Boy Network: Gender Differences in the Impact of Social Networks on Remuneration in Top Executive Jobs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Post-Print halshs-00633646, HAL.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Fertig, Michael & Vorell, Matthias, 2011. "Neighborhood Effects and Individual Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Michel Grabisch, 2011. "Social networks: Prestige, centrality, and influence (Invited paper)," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633859, HAL.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Jared Rubin, 2011. "An Agent-Based Model of Centralized Institutions, Social Network Technology, and Revolution," Working Papers 2011-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Xiaofei Pan & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Social Approval, Competition, and Cooperation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000299, David K. Levine.
- Algan, Yann & Hémet, Camille & Laitin, David, 2011. "Diversity and Public Goods: a Natural Experiment with Exogeneous Residential Allocation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Vialle & Luis Santos-Pinto & Jean-Louis Rullière, 2011. "Self-Confidence and Teamwork : An Experimental Test," Working Papers 1126, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.