Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Weele, Joël & Kulisa, Julija & Kosfeld, Michael & Friebel, Guido, 2010. "Resisting Moral Wiggle Room: How Robust is Reciprocity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JoÃ£o Carlos GraÃ§a & Rafael Marques & JoÃ£o Carlos Lopes, 2010. "Beliefs, values and attitudes of Portuguese population and their relationship with human and social capital," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2010/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public policy, trust and growth: disclosure of government information in Japan," MPRA Paper 27703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Drago & Roberto Galbiati, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 270, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Floro, Maria, 2010. "Reducing Vulnerability through Microfinance: Evidence from Indian Self Help Group Program," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2010:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ian Schmutte, 2010. "Job Referral Networks and the Determination of Earnings in Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 10-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carlos Lever GuzmÃ¡n, 2010. "Strategic Spending in Voting Competitions with Social Networks," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2010-16, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- Mikko Packalen, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Social Interactions through Variation in Equilibrium Influence," Working Papers 1013, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Marina, Ledeneva, 2010. "The economic meaning of â€˜intangible capitalâ€™ (according to World Bank research)," MPRA Paper 27559, University Library of Munich, Germany.