Report NEP-SOC-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Atlas & Louis Putterman, 2010. "Trust among the Avatars: A Virtual World Experiment, with and without Textual and Visual Cues," Working Papers 2010-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harris, D. & Herrmann, B. & Kontoleon, A., 2010. "What is the Nature and Social Norm within the Context of In-Group Favouritism?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1062, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nesadurai, Helen E.S., 2010. "Labor and Grassroots Civic Interests In Regional Institutions," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 63, Asian Development Bank.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "Iterating influence between players in a social network," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00543840, HAL.
- Michalis Drouvelis, 2010. "The Behavioural Consequences of Unfair Punishment," Discussion Papers 10-34, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Berg, Nathan & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "As-if behavioral economics: Neoclassical economics in disguise?," MPRA Paper 26586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Behavioral Economics," MPRA Paper 26587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A structural model of segregation in social networks," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," MPRA Paper 27303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gürerk, Özgür, 2010. "Social learning increases the acceptance and the efficiency of punishment institutions in social dilemmas," MPRA Paper 27357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Lovaglia & John Skvoretz & David Willer & Barry Markovsky, 2010. "Negotiated Exchange in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2200, David K. Levine.
- Fedele , Alessandro & Miniaci, Raffaaele, 2010. "Do Social Enterprises Finance Their Investments Differently from For-proft Firms?," AICCON Working Papers 72-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765021681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2010. "Creditworthiness as a signal of trustworthiness," AICCON Working Papers 67-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Jurjen J.A. Kamphorst & Otto H. Swank, 2010. "When Galatea cares about her Reputation: How having Faith in your Workers reduces their Motivation to shine," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-123/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2010. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," CEIS Research Paper 173, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.