Report NEP-SOC-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "How do neighbors influence investment in social capital? : Homeownership and length of residence," MPRA Paper 24255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Grimes & Matthew Roskruge & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2010. "Social capital and regional social infrastructure investment: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers 10_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Paying the Price of Sweetening Your Donation - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 460, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Daniel T. Hall, 2010. "Trust with Private and Common Property: Effects of Stronger Property Right Entitlements," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- VALENTOVA Marie & BERZOSA Guayarmina, 2010. "Attitudes toward immigrants in Luxembourg - Do contacts matter?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-20, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2010. "Going Beyond Average Joe's Happiness: Using Quantile Regressions to Analyze the Full Subjective Well-Being Distribution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.