Report NEP-SOC-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Coricelli & Matteus Joffily & Claude Montmarquette & Marie Claire Villeval, 2010. "Cheating, Emotions, and Rationality: An Experiment on Tax Evasion," Post-Print halshs-00462067, HAL.
- Breuer, Kathrin & Nieken, Petra & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Social Ties and Subjective Performance Evaluations: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamás Kovács & Marc Willinger, 2010. "Is there a relation between trust and trustworthiness?," Working Papers 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2010.
- Blau, David M. & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2010. "What Determines Family Structure?," IZA Discussion Papers 4912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mannberg, Andréa & Sjögren, Tomas, 2010. "Conflicting Identities and Social Pressure - Effects on the long-run evolution of female labor supply," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 805, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Duha Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2010. "Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1016, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2009. "Is “economic freedom” strictly free market capitalism? A decompositional analysis of the Economic Freedom of the World index," MPRA Paper 22437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2010. "The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003," MPRA Paper 22439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Lingfang (Ivy) & Xiao, Erte, 2010. "Money Talks? An Experimental Study of Rebate in Reputation System Design," MPRA Paper 22401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander De Juan & Johannes Vüllers, 2010. "Religious Peace Activism—The Rational Element of Religious Elites’ Decision-making Processes Revisiting the Oil-Violence Link in the Niger Delta," GIGA Working Paper Series 130, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore