Report NEP-SOC-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00308741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00346389 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009. "The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Juan C. Cárdenas & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Working Papers 128, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Hauge, Karen Evely & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine, 2009. "Playing with the Good Guys: A Public Good Game with Endogenous Group Formation," Memorandum 08/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Culture Values Entrepreneurship and Growth," MPRA Paper 17137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jansson, Magnus & Biel, Anders, 2009. "Psychological Influences on Investors Intention to be Socially Responsible Investors: A comparison what influences SRI intentions among different types of investors," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/6, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Socio-economic status, gender, and spouse’s earnings: affect of family background on matching," MPRA Paper 17100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guy Mayraz & Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 214, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thierry Warin & Andrew Blakely, 2009. "Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-38, CIRANO.
- Jansson, Magnus & Biel, Anders, 2009. "Investment Institutions’ Beliefs about and Attitudes toward Socially Responsible Investment (SRI): A Comparison between SRI and non-SRI Management," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/5, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How to Measure the Rule of Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200938, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).