Report NEP-SOC-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- yamamura, eiji, 2009. "Effects of interactions among social capital, income, and learning from experiences of natural disasters: A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 16223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2009. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 15186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2009. "How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks," Working Papers 2009.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cahit Guven, 2009. "Are Happier People Better Citizens?," Economics Series 2009_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Tim Hellmann & Berno Buechel, 2009. "Under-connected and Over-connected Networks," Working Papers 2009.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jennifer M. Mellor & Beth A. Freeborn, 2009. "Religious Participation and Risky Health Behaviors among Adolescents," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 86, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Stephen Leider & Markus M. Mobius & Tanya Rosenblat, 2009. "What Do We Expect from Our Friends?," Working Papers 09-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon, 2009. "Contractually Stable Networks," Working Papers 2009.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A.Mel?ndez-Jim?nez, 2009. "Coordination in Evolving Networks with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2009-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Small World Networks with Segregation Patterns and Brokers," Working Papers 2009.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Giovanni Ponti & Nora Piva, 2009. "Education, Reputation or Network? Evidence from Italy on Migrant Workers Employability," Working Papers 2009.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabien NGENDAKURIYO, 2009. "Institutions Quality and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009014, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Team Formation in a Network," Working Papers 2009.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.