Report NEP-SOC-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2008. "Well-being and Trust in the Workplace," NBER Working Papers 14589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Duffy & Huan Xie & Yong-Ju Lee, 2008. "Social Norms, Information and Trust among Strangers: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 08007, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2001.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Katia Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2008. "An Economic Approach To Voluntary Association," Working Papers halshs-00347448, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "The importance of foregone options," Working Papers 2008-14, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Muge Ozman, 2008. "The Two Faces of Open Innovation: NetworkExternalities and Learning," Working Papers of BETA 2008-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kosfeld, Michael & von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2008. "Worker Self-Selection and the Profits from Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 3881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jia Yan & Xiaowen Fu & Tae Oum, 2008. "Exploring Network Effects of Point-to-Point Networks: An Investigation of the Spatial Entry Patterns of Southwest Airlines," Working Papers 2008-21, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Natasha T. Duncan & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2008. "Immigrant Assimilation:Do Neighborhoods Matter?," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.