Report NEP-SOC-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akçomak, Semih & Weel, Bas ter, 2008. "The Impact of Social Capital on Crime: Evidence from the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 042, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Tobias Regner, 2008. "Determinants of In-group Bias: Group Affiliation or Guilt-aversion?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Edward Cartwright & Amrish Patel, 2008. "Public Goods, Social Norms and Naive Beliefs," Studies in Economics 0807, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Suppa, Alberto, 2008.
"L'impresa mafiosa: i risultati economici della criminalità organizzata e il ruolo delle politiche pubbliche
[Mafia Business: economic performances of the organised crime and the role of the public," MPRA Paper 9138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "Information Trading in Social Networks," MPRA Paper 9110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhardt, Forest L. & Stavins, Robert N. & Vietor, Richard H.K., 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens," Discussion Papers dp-08-12, Resources For the Future.
- L. Bettendorf & E. Dijkgraaf, 2008. "Religion and Income," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Svarer, 2008. "Crime and Partnerships," Economics Working Papers 2008-06, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Agterberg, M. & Hooff, B. van den & Huysman, M., 2008. "Keeping the wheels turning : multi-level dynamics in organizing networks of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Agterberg, M. & Huysman, M. & Hooff, B. van den, 2008. "Leadership in online knowledge networks : challenges and coping strategies in a network of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2008. "No 'Third Way' for Economic Organizations? Networks and Quasi-Markets in Broadcasting," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp360, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0805, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008. "Networks for change: How networks influence organizational change," Working Papers 21, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Claudia Biancotti & Giovanni D'Alessio, 2008. "Values, inequality and happiness," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 669, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Becchetti, L. & Corrado, L. & Rossetti , F., 2008. "Easterlin-types and Frustrated Achievers: the Heterogeneous Effects of Income Changes on Life Satisfaction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0816, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fernando Borraz & Susan Pozo & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "And What About the Family Back Home? International Migration and Happiness," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0308, Department of Economics - dECON.