Report NEP-SOC-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "Health, Stress, and Social Networks: Evidence from Union Army Veterans," NBER Working Papers 14053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Speklé, Roland F. & Smittenaar,Teije G., 2008. "Governing the league: opportunism, credible threats and social ties in football competition licensing," Nyenrode Research Papers Series 08-05, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Blunch, N., 2007. "Religion and Human Capital in Ghana," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0770, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Constanza Fosco & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Peer Effects and Peer Avoidance: Epidemic Diffusion in Coevolving Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/19, European University Institute.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Strategic Use of Trust," Working Papers in Economics 08/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Sara E. Helms & Stanley Presser, 2008. "How Social Processes Distort Measurement: The Impact of Survey Nonresponse on Estimates of Volunteer Work," NBER Working Papers 14076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "Culture, Creativity and Innovation in the Internet Age," MPRA Paper 9007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar & Raasch, Christina, 2008. "Enabling and Sustaining Collaborative Innovation," MPRA Paper 8964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, M. & Wen, W., 2007. "The Supply of Social Insurance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0772, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.